Forbo: Natural Linoleum
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Forbo: Natural Linoleum
Marmoleum is a natural and environment friendly floor made from 97% natural raw materials along with a 43% recycled content. Natural linoleum is made from limestone, linseed oil, wood flour, pine rosin, and mineral pigments, with a jute backing. Its anti-static properties (which is why it’s so easy to keep dust-free) and its bacteriostatic properties inhibit micro-organisms. Available in glue down sheets and tiles, as well as floating floor planks in close to 100 colors.
Available in Solid or Marbled.
The new Marmoleum Marbled flooring presents the classic marbled pattern in 5 intriguing organic structures; Real, Fresco, Vivace, Splash & Terra. This sustainable linoleum floor covering offers the largest resilient flooring color bank. The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone.
Why choose Marmoleum Marbled flooring?
MADE BY NATURE
● Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials
● Low in emission, free from plasticizers and synthetic additives
● The Marmoleum product range is a CO2 neutral floor covering solution (from cradle to gate).
● Made to contribute to a healthy indoor environment
INSPIRED BY NATURE
● Largest resilient flooring color bank. See the complete color overview.
● The soft, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones
● Its blend of colors provides versatility when combining with other surfaces
● The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone
● Intriguing organic structures
RELIABLE BY NATURE
● Versatile in its application, durable in use
● Easy to install with net fit seam technology
● Easy to clean and good appearance retention
● Reliable, based on proven performance of millions of m2 installed worldwide
Because of its special characteristics Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas, like healthcare flooring, school floors, hospitality flooring, retail floors and so on.
Marmoleum Marbled is offered as acoustic flooring Marmoleum Decibel, offering 18db and 14dB sound reduction.
Marmoleum Fire retardant
For those areas where extended fire retardancy protection is required, Forbo has developed 2.5 mm Marmoleum FR. This new variant has an improved reaction to fire classification: Bfl-s1, G, CS according to EN 13501-1.
Marmoleum FR is also classified as a D-s2, d0 wallcovering in accordance with EN 15102. Marmoleum FR is available on request and minimum order quantities and lead times apply. Please contact your local sales organization for more information.
Creating beautiful, custom floors is easy and fun with Marmoleum Click Cinch LOC. This naturally healthy, water-resistant flooring consists of linoleum mounted onto HDF with a cork backing for a warm, comfortable, quiet flooring solution. Made primarily from renewable resources, Marmoleum Click Cinch LOC features inherent antistatic and antimicrobial properties that repel dust and dirt, making it easy to clean and reducing exposure to allergens, while inhibiting the breeding of harmful organisms.
Marmoleum Click Cinch LOC fits into place using a Valinge 5G locking system for a secure, glue-free installation and can be combined with other Cinch LOC colors for custom interior designs. Available in panels (approx. 12”x36”) and squares (approx. 12”x12”).
Samples of flooring available in our showroom
Call 602-224-5313 for more details