PureGreen24 is an EPA registered, broad spectrum antimicrobial disinfectant with a unique 24 hour residual effectiveness. PureGreen24 kills the most deadly of superbugs, yet also kills everyday household germs.
PureGreen24 has an EPA IV toxicity rating; the lowest rating assigned by the Federal EPA. PureGreen24 is non-flammable, non-corrosive, and odorless, without the harsh fumes or skin irritation associated with traditional disinfectants. PureGreen24 is strong enough to kill the most dangerous bacteria (MRSA) and viruses (Influenza A) in a hospital environment, yet EPA registered for use on children’s toys at home.
PureGreen24’s active ingredient, SDC, is comprised of silver ions and citric acid.
- Fast kill times
- None of the chemicals in this product are considered hazardous by OSHA
- 24 hour residual protection*
- EPA registered for use on sports equipment and children’s toys
(no rinsing required)
- Kills multiple strains of Staph (including MRSA)
- Can be applied in the presence of humans and animals
- Improved customer satisfaction by providing a pleasant environment
- Controls the spread of germs; Reduce employee/client illness
- Operations Cost Savings
– Less frequent application
– No protective gear required during application
– No chance of injury due to accident or misuse
– No rinsing required
- Meets School System and Office Building Green standards
- EPA Registered in all 50 states and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- Manufactured and bottled in the USA
- Locker Rooms
- Wrestling Mats
- Artificial Turf
- Personal Travel Protection
- Public Transportation
- Assisted Living
- Office Buildings
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Power boats
- Sail boats
- Kennel/ Veterinarian
- Pet’s living area
- Dining areas
- Summer Camps
- Day Care
For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
PureGreen24 is based on patented Silver Ion SDC technology. SDC when formulated as a disinfectant is colorless, odorless and non-staining and is designed for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. PureGreen24 is manufactured and bottled in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified state of the art facility located in the USA.
SDC kills microorganisms by two modes of action:
- The silver ion deactivates structural and metabolic membrane proteins leading to microbial death
- The microbes view SDC as a food source, allowing the silver ion to enter the microbe. Once inside the organism, the silver ion denatures the DNA, which halts the microbe’s ability to replicate and leads to its death. This dual action makes SDC highly and quickly effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.