ChemFree: Toilet Bowl Cleaner Magnet
One of the greenest and most eco-friendly ways to help keep your toilet clean for 5 years or 50,000 flushes minimizing the need for chemicals. (Safe for Septic systems!). Non-toxic and chemical free.
Hydro-electric power plants use the physics principles incorporated in the non-toxic ChemFree Toilet Clean toilet bowl cleaner to keep water intakes clean for years. Made in the U.S.A., eco-friendly and non-toxic, Chemfree Toilet Clean’s hydro-mineral magnets prevent toiletbowl stains by keeping minerals in the water from forming bonds that cause the stains in the bowl and the lime buildup that occurs on the tank parts.
- No Chemicals or corrosive bleach that can reduce the life of tank parts
- No more fear for Children or Pets drinking Chemically treated toilet water
- Eliminated pollution from harmful chemicals and plastic waste
- Bact-o-bane fibers in the housing help kill bacteria in the tank that can help prevent fungus and mildew odors
- Saves money- Pays for itself in 6 months
- Works to keep swamp coolers and cold water humidifiers from collecting minerals
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (U.S. Patents 5,460,718 and 360,676)
- No need to keep buying toxic and corrosive cleaner drop-ins. Just start with a clean toilet and periodic brushing is all you need to keep toxic chemicals from getting into our water system
Just drop it in the tank
As an added bonus, the ChemFree Toilet Clean housing contains Bact-O-Bane, a non-toxic fiber embedded into the housing that kills bacteria on contact by disrupting the metabolic function of thin-walled micro-organisms like mold and fungus. This is backed up with a 5-year 50,000 flush study that shows no deterioration in performance. Get one for each toilet today. Safe for septic systems.
IMPORTANT: Chemfree toilet cleaners are designed to minimize the need for chemical cleaners. Chemfree will not clean a dirty toilet, you do need to start with a clean toilet. And it may require two for extra hard water. Your toilet will still require the occaisional brushing, but you will substantially reduce the amount of cleaning chemicals required to keep your toilet clean. In some cases, if your toilet water comes from a water softner it may not work as well.